The E15 is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8 compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Todays powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with E15 – 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
– For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software
– For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket